Confidentiality Policy for Logizi mobile app
WeLoveFlutterFLow ("we" or "us") takes the privacy of our users ("Courier" and "Company") and non-users ("Receiver") very seriously. This Confidentiality Policy applies to the Logizi mobile app and outlines how we collect, use, and protect the personal information that we collect from our users and non-users.
- We collect personal information such as phone numbers, names, e-mails, and company names from our users when they register for the Logizi app.
- We also collect information about the packages and deliveries that our users make through the app.
- We use the personal information that we collect to provide our users with the services offered through the Logizi app, such as package tracking and delivery confirmation.
- We also use the information to improve the app and to develop new features and services.
- We do not share or sell personal information to third parties except as required by law or to protect the rights and safety of our users and non-users.
- We take steps to protect the personal information that we collect from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- We regularly review our security measures and update them as needed to ensure the safety of our users' personal information.
Changes to Policy:
- We reserve the right to update this Confidentiality Policy as needed to reflect changes in our privacy practices or to comply with legal requirements.
- If you have any questions or concerns about this Confidentiality Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using the Logizi mobile app, you agree to the terms of this Confidentiality Policy.